- Open an account with ARM Securities Ltd. Click here
- Complete Inter-Member transfer form below, sign off on printed copy, present to your current stockbroker to sign off. Send completed form to ARM Securities.
- Provide the following documents to ARM Securities
- Banker's confirmation addressed to the CSCS with Utility bill, ID Card and Passport photograph
- Evidence of share ownership which should either be Purchase contract note or Share purchase receipt or Dividend warrant stubs/counter foil.
- Physical Biometric data capturing at the office of CSCS.
- For clients based outside Lagos please get a Notary Public to notarize the data page of your international passport or driver’s license. A copy of this document should be sent together with all the other documents required for the transfer.
ARM Securities initiates the transfer on the CSCS portal. Once the CSCS and SEC complete the KYC process and CSCS approve on the portal, the transfer is effected within 48hours.