7. AUTHORIZATION OF ELECTRONIC MANDATES
In consideration of ARM Securities (and its owners, suppliers, consultants, advertisers, affiliates, partners, employees or any other associated entities, all collectively referred to as 'associated entities' hereafter) acting on any mandates given via email, brokerage account and all other electronic channels regarding Your stock-broking account with ARM Securities Limited (the "Services"), you hereby confirm and accept that:
- It is Your responsibility to keep Your profile details, including but limited to, Your user name, password and other electronic channel details, private and confidential in order to prevent unauthorized access to Your account with ARM Securities.
- You shall notify ARM Securities of any suspicious or compromising email, message or notification regarding Your account before taking any action in respect of that notification. Any transaction executed on Your account before ARM Securities is notified of such compromise will be binding on you.
- ARM Securities is authorized by You to act on Your mandates, transmitted via any of the referenced electronic channels registered under Your name and recorded with ARM Securities, without bearing Your signature or handwriting; and is under no obligation to verify the identity of the individual sending the mandate or the origin of the mandate in Your name, so that any transaction made pursuant to the mandate shall be binding upon you.
- You are bound by every mandate sent via any of the referenced electronic channels which have been acted upon by ARM Securities, whether or not a subsequent mandate issued by you to revoke the previous one has been received by ARM Securities.
- It is Your responsibility to confirm that a mandate sent by you has been successfully submitted on the ARM Securities database and has been reflected on account.
Proprietary Rights to Content
- You acknowledge that the content, service and software (including but not limited to text, sound, photographs, graphics or other material contained in any communication, sponsor advertisements or messages, whether by its owners, its advertisers, affiliates or partners) of ARM Securities are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, You are only permitted to use content, service or software as expressly authorized by ARM Securities, its advertisers, affiliates and partners.
- The use electronic channels to make use of the Services offered under this Agreement, is at Your sole risk.
- ARM Securities expressly disclaims any and all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ARM Securities shall not be liable or responsible for those guarantees, warranties and representations, if any, offered by ARM Securities’ advertisers, partners, manufacturers of merchandise or suppliers of its Services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ARM Securities or through any other source shall create a warranty not expressly made herein.
- The contents, information, software, products, features and other services by ARM Securities may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. ARM Securities may make improvements and/or changes from time to time to correct these inaccuracies or errors. ARM Securities services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other disruptions. ARM Securities shall not be liable to any user or member or any third party in offering the Services. ARM Securities can/may exercise its right to modify or discontinue any or all of the Services at any time and for any reason, as long as it is in its best interest to do so.